Thursday, February 14, 2008

Viewer Discretion Advised

So, Jeff and I decided to experiment with this Neti Pot thing. It is suppose to clear you out by flushing all the "gunk" out. It looks just like a tea pot but really small and you fill it with a water/salt mixture. You place the spout part up one side of your nose, tilt your head, and wait for the water to come out the other side of your nose. It does not hurt but feels really weird. I was very hesitant to try it but after lots of encouragement from Jeff I finally did it. I really could breathe through my nose a whole lot better afterwards.

Wait for it....look at that steady stream. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kevin & Amy Sasser said...

Love it! I have always wanted to know someone who used one. I have heard they work wonders! Glad I now know someone! Thanks for demonstrating for us ALL!

melanie said...

Ugghh! That looks so uncomfortable!